[Histonet] RE: Metal molds

Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/OID/NCEZID) jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov
Wed Oct 10 12:30:11 CDT 2012

I'm thinking some cracklin cornbread!

Jeanine H. Bartlett
Infectious Diseases Pathology Branch
404-639-3590
jeanine.bartlett <@t> cdc.hhs.gov

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Fred Underwood
Sent: Wednesday, October 10, 2012 1:29 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu; Brendal Finlay; Tresa Goins
Subject: RE: [Histonet] RE: Metal molds

You're making me hungry Tresa.  I bet that skillet makes a killer batch of hash browns.

>>> "Goins, Tresa" <TGoins <@t> mt.gov> 10/10/2012 12:53 PM >>>
I knew I might catch some grief for not cleaning our molds for five years, but my workplace is clean and organized.

Some things just work better without being cleaned with soap and water
- I have a fifteen year old cast iron skillet that is as non-stick as Teflon due to a natural patina - maybe the paraffin blocks easy release from my "un-clean molds* works for the same reason.

Tresa