[Histonet] Dayshift temp or perm for experienced grossing HT

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Oct 10 04:51:13 CDT 2012

Good morning 'Netters-

We're seeking a experienced grossing Histotech for a group of small biopsy clinics.  Must have gross experience.  The pay is GREAT and the work environment if fast-paced and fun.  I've been working with the group for several years and they're growing.

We need to cover the position right away, thus the temp option.  If you can't temp but are interested in the job, please apply--we will consider all qualified applicants.

Due to the speed of response, please include a current resume with your response.
NOTE: we will consider non-degreed candidates who are CLIA qualified to gross.  If you aren't sure--call.

The position is in Houston TX

Many thanks!

admin <@t> fullstaff,org
281.852.9457

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.