AW: [Histonet] Metal molds

Gudrun Lang gu.lang <@t> gmx.at
Tue Oct 9 09:45:47 CDT 2012

We clean them every day. Ultrasonic bath with soap-water (dishwasher) at
40-50 degrees, 15 min. Paraffin swims on the surface. Molds are put out and
air dried.
Gudrun

-----Ursprüngliche Nachricht-----
Von: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
[mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] Im Auftrag von O'Donnell,
Bill
Gesendet: Montag, 08. Oktober 2012 22:32
An: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Betreff: [Histonet] Metal molds

 OK folks, I know I should be smarter than this and I haven't seen
discussion on it lately....

Are people cleaning their metal embedding molds after evey embedding
session?

If not, how often do you clean them?

Do you clean them at all?

If you clean them, how do you do it?

Thanks

Bill
William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC Senior Histologist Good Samaritan
Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847

SERENITY is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.

Cultivate it in PRAYER!

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the
named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an
addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you
have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or
disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error,
immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your
computer system.