AW: [Histonet] Process Improvements

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Sat Oct 6 04:58:03 CDT 2012

Funny, I like the side note.  People seem to be most generally resistant to change and innovation....Yes it is very helpful if you can use the data ( database) to harvest raw data for QI/PI. I like to that method best myself, creates more work really doing paper logs, and that is the opposite of creating "efficiency",  but it does depend on the system. I say use those LIS people to make the system do what you want if it does not already.

Joelle Weaver MAOM, HTL (ASCP) QIHC