[Histonet] Mixed fiber type identification

arjun ruhella ruhella.arjun <@t> gmail.com
Thu Oct 4 13:17:28 CDT 2012

Thanks Michael!

I really appreciate your suggestions. That being said, i really cannot go for mATPase or PAS stain, I need to do IHC.

I hope to hear from other too on this issue.

Thanks
AR