[Histonet] Re: Leica ASP300s

SimmsColon, Janine Janine.SimmsColon <@t> jmmc.com
Thu Oct 4 10:05:03 CDT 2012

Good morning,

I am a new subscriber to Histonet although I have followed the archives
for awhile but this is my first time actually writing something so
please bare with me. I have five years in the field so I still consider
myself a rookie of sorts having only worked in two labs after finishing
my Histology program.

Gale we also have an ASP300. I had a similar problem a few months back
and the issue was what Rene suggested, a wax clog. The recommendation
Leica gave is absurd. Was it your actual Leica representative or someone
from the customer service help line? Our guy had to come out and really
get into the machine, checking the lines and taking things apart which
did take awhile. No disrespect to whomever services your facility but it
sounds to me maybe he/she is just looking to save a trip and some labor.
Our guy is pretty good, not sure if he services Ohio or not but if
interested I can send you his information offline if you are not able to
get this resolved.

Janine Simms Colon, CPhT(PTCB), HT(ASCP)

The information contained in this message may be privileged and confidential and protected from disclosure.
If the reader of this message is not the intended recipient, or an employee or agent responsible for delivering
this message to the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or
copying of this communication is strictly prohibited. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify us immediately by replying to the message and deleting it from your computer.