[Histonet] Reliable Histology Team Member to embed and cut for you.

WILLIAM DESALVO wdesalvo.cac <@t> outlook.com
Tue Oct 2 22:59:19 CDT 2012

I would like to ask either Sandy Cope-Yokoyama M.D. or Linda R. Margraf, M.D. to step in and try to restore order. The Histonet must remain the primary choice for the exchange of information
pertaining to histotechnology and related fields. This is not the place to make threats of harassment. The progression of this string is becoming way to common and the name calling and threats has to stop or those of us interested in supporting Histotechnology will have to find a different place to communicate.
William DeSalvo, B.S., HTL(ASCP)

Owner/Consultant, Collaborative Advantage Consulting