[Histonet] unsubscribing for Thanksgiving

Lee & Peggy Wenk lpwenk <@t> sbcglobal.net
Wed Nov 21 04:34:15 CST 2012

If you want to unsubscribe permanently , OR

If you are going away for Thanksgiving and are setting your computer for “I’m not here” (which all the Histonetters do not need to know), please unsubscribe.

Go to the bottom of any Histonet email, from the computer you are receiving the Histonet emails.

There are 2 links. Click on the link that has the words “mailman/listinfo” towards the end.

A new page pops up. Scroll to the bottom under “Histonet Subscribers”

Under “unsubscribe”, type in your email address and hit unsubscribe.
(That’s are far as I’m going, so I don’t know if there are any other instruction, but at least you are on the right page.)

Peggy Wenk