[Histonet] H&E Question

Jaclyn Pitts pitts.jaclyn <@t> gmail.com
Wed Nov 14 09:50:34 CST 2012

Hi All,
I am having a problem with my staining, ( well, I think its pretty good but
the path says its not cark enough for her)
So, I am using Azer Scientific Hematoxylin Extra and I initially started
out with 2.5 min in it. I upped it to 5  min and then to 10 and 12 min. The
problem is the control I have works and looks great at the 2.5 min. Besides
just keeping it in the heme longer what else can I do? I have cut a few
extra dummy slides today so I can try different things out with them. I am
tired of hearing from the path everyday that the heme is too light for her.
I am a new lab for a derm clinic and I work alone so its basiclly up to me
to figure this out. Please help! Thanks!

Jackie