[Histonet] RE: liftin tissue

Vanessa Perez vperez <@t> pathreflab.com
Wed Nov 14 09:43:00 CST 2012

We use Mount quick media, which comes with a procedure for section transfer....

Vanessa

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Lee Loss
Sent: Tuesday, November 13, 2012 3:21 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] liftin tissue

I need to lift and transfer one stained section from a slide and transfer it to another slide to destain the H&E and run an immuno on it.  Does anyone have a procedure for doing that?  Thank you.

Lee

The materials and information in this e-mail are confidential and may contain Protected Health Information covered under the HIPAA Privacy Rule. If you are not the intended recipient, be advised that any unauthorized use, disclosure, copying, distribution, or action taken in reliance on the contents of this information is strictly forbidden by law. If you have received this e-mail in error, please notify me by reply e-mail and then delete this message. Do not pass any of this information to anyone else. Thank you for your cooperation.