[Histonet] Problem with cardiomyocytes staining

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 16:18:51 CST 2012

Hi Laura,
     I do this stain very frequently. It can be finickey. You should make
very sure the pH is below 2.5. It could be that you have an old solution
and over time these tend to drift toward a neutral pH. This will affect the
staining. Sometimes the solutions need to be discarded and either re-made
or have new purchased.

Best of luck,
Amos