[Histonet] Re: Help! Liver mistakenly processed in paraffin (had to be in OCT instead)!

z o n k e d zonked <@t> gmail.com
Tue Nov 13 11:43:45 CST 2012

We just wanted to see general lipids, nothing in particular. This mouse
died unexpectedly and may have been part of a group that was put on a high
fat or high bile acid diet and we just wanted to see what happened.