[Histonet] Xpress Question

O'Donnell, Bill billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net
Tue Nov 13 11:28:43 CST 2012

We are going to go w the Xpress 120. I have worked with it before, but
stuff changes. What are Xpress users on histonet doing to clean the
baskets and handles after use? We formerly used a dishwasher, but that
is not a favorite of ouor plumbing folks fearing that we will clog
drains w wax. I guess they think we are going to be pouring gallons of
molten wax through the system. Any help would be great help!

-Bill

William (Bill) O'Donnell, HT (ASCP) QIHC
Senior Histologist
Good Samaritan Hospital
10 East 31st Street
Kearney, NE 68847

SERENITY is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm.

Cultivate it in PRAYER!

This electronic mail and any attached documents are intended solely for the named addressee(s) and contain confidential information. If you are not an addressee, or responsible for delivering this email to an addressee, you have received this email in error and are notified that reading, copying, or disclosing this email is prohibited. If you received this email in error, immediately reply to the sender and delete the message completely from your computer system.