[Histonet] Histology in Little Rock Arkansas

Marcum, Pamela A PAMarcum <@t> uams.edu
Mon Nov 5 10:25:48 CST 2012

Good Morning,

We are currently looking for a registered HT or HTL to work in a busy university laboratory.  We are at the University of Arkansas for Medical Sciences in Little Rock.  This is a full time position requiring someone with a clinical Histology background with processing, embedding, sectioning and staining routine surgical specimens and biopsies.  We also have a night shift to cover our bone marrows (up to 35 per night) and many of the biopsies.  This is a challenging position in a growing laboratory with some of the latest equipment.

Recruiters need not call or write as we are not allowed to use your services due to state government rulings.

Please contact me directly by e-mail or check the UAMS website under technical jobs #50038510 to apply through the system.

Thank You,
Pam Marcum
confidential and privileged information.  Any unauthorized review,
use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited.  If you are not the
intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply