[Histonet] paraffin melting in VIP

Jennifer Campbell campbellj <@t> muhlbauerlab.com
Fri May 11 13:37:21 CDT 2012

I agree Rene!

 I also believe Sakura recommends not putting paraffin flakes directly in
the containers.

--
Jen Campbell, HT(ASCP)
Supervisor of Technical Services

IMPORTANT NOTICE:  This e-mail and any attachments may contain confidential
or sensitive information which is, or may be, legally privileged or
otherwise protected by law from further disclosure.  It is intended only
for the addressee.  If you received this in error or from someone who was
not authorized to send it to you, please do not distribute, copy or use it
or any attachments.  Please notify the sender immediately by reply e-mail
and delete this from your system. Thank you for your cooperation.