[Histonet] Xylene Substitute for Counterstain Clearing

Victoria Baker bakevictoria <@t> gmail.com
Fri May 11 13:21:45 CDT 2012

I think that it is called Crystal Mount - but apply to section, allow to
harden dip slide in clearing media and coverslip.  I know that there must
be others out there as well.
Good Luck

On Fri, May 11, 2012 at 12:25 PM, Andrew Coleman <andrewcoleman131 <@t> gmail.com