[Histonet] Xylene Substitute for Counterstain Clearing

Elizabeth Chlipala liz <@t> premierlab.com
Fri May 11 11:35:47 CDT 2012

Andrew

There are aqueous permanent mounting medias such as Advantage Permanent Mounting Media from Accurate Chemical NB300A (516) 333-2221 its been years since I used it but it does work on some applications.

Liz

Manager
Premier Laboratory, LLC
PO Box 18592