[Histonet] Re. Grossing Cassette Baskets

Morken, Timothy Timothy.Morken <@t> ucsfmedctr.org
Fri May 11 11:21:17 CDT 2012

You can get the old-style sakura baskets from this company. These are the ones in which the plastic cassettes lay on their sides.  They are about half the price.

http://store.techonebiomedical.com/store/

We sell the old style Sakura baskets. We have the 50 and 100 cassette models. We also sell a 150 cassette deluxe model.

Thanks
Matt

--
Matthew Mincer