[Histonet] Re. Grossing Cassette Baskets

Mitchell Wan mitchell <@t> wanpost.com
Thu May 10 17:57:15 CDT 2012

Hi James,
I am interested in locating some baskets as well.
I am tempted to go to a local metal works shop and ask them to make some
stainless steel ones for myself. It will be approx. 1/10 of the price.

Regards
Mitchell Wan

InfinityPATH Pty Ltd

M: 0418 745 750
P: 07 3123 8888
F: 07 3123 8889

E: mitchell.wan <@t> infinitypath.com.au

W: www.infinitypath.com.au

Does anybody know where we can purchase wire or plastic tissue cassette
baskets for our grossing stations.  We are looking for baskets that will
keep the cassettes in line similar to the old VIP 3000 metal baskets with
dividers.  In our workflow we later transfer the cassettes to processing
baskets.   (Looked into purchasing more processing baskets, but at 400-500 a
basket that doesn't seem to feasible.)  Surely someone has old wire baskets
or new plastic ones.  Thanks for your help.

James Vickroy BS, HT(ASCP)

Surgical  and Autopsy Pathology Technical Supervisor Memorial Medical Center
217-788-4046