[Histonet] stainer question

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Tue May 8 10:25:51 CDT 2012

Good morning Histoland!
It is a sad day here because I am loosing my Leica stainer. It was given to me by another lab and now they want it back. So it is back to hand staining for us.
I'm considering purchasing a replacement and I was looking at refurbed stainers. Don't have much room (as usual) and the ST5020 actually took up so much space that we had it in the processing/embedding room which was a little inconvenient. Thinking of one of the more linear types of stainers. They also seem cheaper. Does anybody have one to recommend?

Andi Grantham
U of A