[Histonet] Histology jobs

K.C. Carpenter kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com
Thu May 3 10:28:35 CDT 2012

Dear Histonet Community,

I hope you are all having a great week. I am a one of the founders of a nationally recognized healthcare recruiting firm. I help Lab Professionals find permanent employment and I wanted to see if you are interested in taking the next step in your career. We are completely free of charge to candidates and and we work on laboratory openings across the country. Our clients typically assist with relocation expenses. I am currently working on some great positions that you may be interested in including a Histotech position with a hospital outside of Columbus, Ohio.

This is a 1st shift Histotechnologist position at one of Ohio's most highly regarded hospitals. Recognized for superior patient satisfaction this 300 bed, level 1 trauma center hospital offers an excellent work environment. This is a position offers a terrific compensation package; including competitive hourly rate, relocation assistance, and retirement plan. To qualify you must have an AS or BS in Histology and be either HT or HTL (ASCP) certified. Working knowledge of Tissue Processors, Micrometers, Immunohistochemical and Special Staining Instrumentation is required. If you are interested in learning more about this position, please call or e-mail me at kc <@t> ka-recruiting.com

Below is a list of some of the other opportunities we are currently working on. If you do not see an opening in a location in which you live or would like to live, please send me an email with a copy of your resume and let me know where you would be interested in a job. I will then tailor a search for you that is completely confidential.

Histotech Openings:

* ME - Lead Surgical Pathologist

* NY - Western - Histotech

* NY - NYC - Histotech

* NYC - Pathology Manager (commercial background)

* PA - South Eastern - IHC Tech

* IN - Histotech - 2nd shift

* NC - Histology Supervisor 2nd shift

* NC - Histology Manager