[Histonet] DeCloaking Chamber

Amos Brooks amosbrooks <@t> gmail.com
Wed May 2 15:46:08 CDT 2012

Hi,
     Here are the best steamers on the market...
http://www.walmart.com/ip/Black-Decker-7-Quart-Food-Steamer/14320967?findingMethod=rr

     There are others that will work as well. Use only one layer. The
second layer is never as hot as the first. I drill a hole in the top and
drop in a thermometer to monitor the temperature in real time. If you spend
over $50 on such a product you are getting robbed.

Happy shopping,
Amos