[Histonet] IMF antibody validation

Sebree Linda A LSebree <@t> uwhealth.org
Wed May 2 15:02:36 CDT 2012

Hello everyone,

I'm branching out into IMF antibodies and as such am starting to
validate these antibodies.  Previously no comparison studies were done
that I know of.  Now we're running frozen tissue slides manually with
our current set of antibodies simultaneously with new vendors'
antibodies being run automated.  Since IMF is not permanent, my question
to all of you is, are you photographing the slides for a permanent
record or just keeping a written record of the comparison results?

Any and all responses are welcome.

Thanks,
Linda Sebree