[Histonet] Microwave processor

Carlos Hernandez cmhernandez78 <@t> me.com
Thu Mar 29 18:21:31 CDT 2012

I absolutely love the Milestone Pathos Delta, which is fully automated that can be used formalin and xylene free without having to buy proprietary reagents. They also have a variety of options based on your type of lab and workload. Feel free to contact me if you have more specific questions.

Carlos