[Histonet] Histology Technician (Clinical Lab Technician-Histology)

Brannon Owens brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Thu Mar 29 10:44:48 CDT 2012

Allied Search Partners is working with a laboratory in Southern CA looking
for a Histology professional.

To Apply Please email or fax resume to Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
<mailto:Brannon <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com>  or fax to 888 388 7572. No other
information is given about location or the organization at this time. Please
send resume for review by our recruiters and all qualified candidates will
be given a phone call to discuss further. Thank you!

Location: Oceanside, CA area
Schedule: Full Time/Permanent
Title: Histology Technician (Clinical Lab Technician-Histology)

Summary
The Clinical Lab Technician I will be responsible to assist in the
pre-analytical, and post-analytical processes associated with specimen
processing and test performance. The Clinical Lab Technician I will also
prepare and stain sections from formalin-fixed, paraffin-embedded tissue
specimens for routine and special procedures.

--
*If you wish to no longer receive emails from Allied Search Partners please
respond to this email message with "remove."

Brannon Owens, Recruitment Manager
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brannon-owens/28/528/823
<http://www.linkedin.com/pub/brannon-owens/28/528/823>
Allied Search Partners

T: 888.388.7571 ext. 106

F: 888.388.7572

www.alliedsearchpartners.com <http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/>

Tell us about your experience with ASP by clicking on this link:
http://ratepoint.com/tellus/82388  <http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/>

This email including its attachments is intended only for the confidential
use of the individual to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, any use, dissemination, distribution or copying of this message
or its attachments is prohibited.  If you have received this message in
error, please notify us immediately, and delete this message and its
attachments permanently from your system.