[Histonet] Re: "placenta encapsulation"

Tony Henwood (SCHN) tony.henwood <@t> health.nsw.gov.au
Wed Mar 28 21:09:41 CDT 2012

What a great idea.
Now all I have to do is have a baby and I also can have plenty of control material.

Oh bugger, that won't work!!

Regards
Tony Henwood JP, MSc, BAppSc, GradDipSysAnalys, CT(ASC), FFSc(RCPA)
Laboratory Manager & Senior Scientist
Tel: 612 9845 3306
Fax: 612 9845 3318
the children's hospital at westmead
Cnr Hawkesbury Road and Hainsworth Street, Westmead
Locked Bag 4001, Westmead NSW 2145, AUSTRALIA

-----Original Message-----
From: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu [mailto:histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu] On Behalf Of Caroline Miller
Sent: Thursday, 29 March 2012 12:41 PM
To: histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
Subject: [Histonet] Re: "placenta encapsulation"

Well....I am 6 months pregnant, and was planning on taking a pot of formalin and a few blades into the delivery suite to get some of my placenta.......I am in real need of a good CD31 and CD34 control!

We all give our bodies to this - right ;P

Caroline

Caroline Miller, M.Sc, DIC, AIBMS
Senior Research Technologist
Director, Histology and Light Microscopy Core Gladstone Institutes
1650 Owens St
San Francisco
CA 94158

Tel: 415 734 2566
Fax: 415 355 0824
Cell: 415 218 7297

http://www.gladstone.ucsf.edu/gladstone/site/histology/
cmiller <@t> gladstone.ucsf.edu

On Mar 28, 2012, at 5:33 PM, Caroline Miller wrote:

> Begin forwarded message:
>
>> From: "Bartlett, Jeanine (CDC/OID/NCEZID)" <jqb7 <@t> cdc.gov>
>> Date: March 28, 2012 10:41:50 PDT
>> To: "O'Donnell, Bill" <billodonnell <@t> catholichealth.net>, Bob Richmond
>> <rsrichmond <@t> gmail.com>, "histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu"
>> <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
>> Subject: RE: [Histonet] "placenta encapsulation"
>>
>> I thought it was an early April Fool's Day joke......

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, please delete it and notify the sender.

Views expressed in this message and any attachments are those of the individual sender, and are not necessarily the views of The Children's Hospital at Westmead

This note also confirms that this email message has been virus scanned and although no computer viruses were detected, The Childrens Hospital at Westmead accepts no liability for any consequential damage resulting from email containing computer viruses.