[Histonet] Histology Supervisor Opening!

Jessica-Prometheus jessica <@t> prometheushealthcare.com
Tue Mar 27 15:45:45 CDT 2012

Hey,

I specialize in the recruitment of lab professionals in Maryland, and I'm
looking to fill a full time, day time Histology Supervisor position at a
leading hospital in Leonardtown, MD. The ideal candidate would have a
Bachelors, Masters or Doctoral in Clinical Lab Sciences or Medical
Technology, must be ASCP/AMT/HHS/NCA certified and 5 years of experience in
the area of Histology with supervisor experience. The company offers a very
competitive salary, full benefits, and would offer relocation. If you are
interested or know anyone who might be, please contact me. Please feel free
to pass along this information as well.  For immediate consideration, just
reply back with your most up to date resume. Thank you!

Jessica Sanchez

Account Manager

Prometheus Healthcare

Office 301-693-9057