[Histonet] PROTOCOL FOR COLOR CODING BIOPSY CASSETTES

Rena Fail renafail2 <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 15:14:43 CDT 2012

It's pretty much up to you,. your boss, the pathologists what colors you
use. Red for rushes for example. The colors help identify a group of
specimens quickly,  then they can be sorted by number.  This is especially
useful if your SOP is to  cut groups of specimens in a specific order.
Rena Fail