[Histonet] Mouse abs on mouse tissue method

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Fri Mar 23 08:29:59 CDT 2012

This doesn't really help solve your problem, but I have a question.  Why
are you using two secondary antibodies?
Why not just use the conjugated one?

Emily
(starting Friday off right by eating candy for breakfast.  I love Fridays!!)

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson