[Histonet] PROTOCOL FOR COLOR CODING BIOPSY CASSETTES

Bernadette del Rosario badzrosari <@t> yahoo.com
Fri Mar 23 07:42:33 CDT 2012

Good day histonetters.We are a  new university hospital and setting up histopatholology lab.I used to work with white biopsy cassettes only but not technicolors.Got this boss who ask me protocols on colored cassettes etc...No idea about this.Is there any standard pattern  which i can just base and copy (example skin-yellow;breast-pink etc..)Im trying to surf in the net but cant find..Please someone help me???