[Histonet] RE: Fixation for breasts

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Mon Mar 19 18:07:13 CDT 2012

That subject heading is NOT safe for work.
Even if you are talking about science.

Emily
(what? I know you were thinking it!!)

The whole point of this country is if you want to eat garbage, balloon up
to 600 pounds and die of a heart attack at 43, you can! You are free to do
so. To me, that’s beautiful.
--Ron Swanson