[Histonet] articles needed please

joelle weaver joelleweaver <@t> hotmail.com
Thu Mar 8 07:44:26 CST 2012

I do not know what level of depth this paper needs to be, but these are good background articles. http://ergo.human.cornell.edu/AHProjects/Hospital_Ergonomics/lab_radiology.pdf
 http://www.uos.harvard.edu/ehs/ih/labergo_microtome.shtmlhttp://www.d.umn.edu/ehso/ergonomics/microtomy.html http://www.umdnj.edu/eohssweb/publications/LabErgonomics.pdf https://fpm-www3.fpm.wisc.edu/safety/occupationalHealth/Ergonomics/LaboratoryErgonomics/LaboratoryErgonomicStressors/tabid/85/Default.aspx> Date: Thu, 8 Mar 2012 05:37:43 -0800