[Histonet] RE: xylene substitute for processing

Grantham, Andrea L - (algranth) algranth <@t> email.arizona.edu
Wed Mar 7 10:12:24 CST 2012

I have been using Clear Rite 3 for years on animal tissue in a VIP for overnite processing and it is great. I get it from Fisher. There has never been a problem with special stains but I use xylene on my stain lines.

Andi Grantham