[Histonet] Control Block Tracking, Part 2

Breeden, Sara sbreeden <@t> nmda.nmsu.edu
Tue Mar 6 14:24:29 CST 2012

Thank you to everyone for your tracking suggestions.  I think we all
agree that there are reasonable regulations and requirements for QA, and
we can also agree that some are doing nothing but making our jobs more
complex when it's really unnecessary.  Soon, every laboratory
professional will be attached to a tech robot - your clone physically!
Every time you make a move, the "docutech" photographs and documents.
At the end of the work day, you unplug your "docutech" and put
him/her/it  in your locker for recharging.  I'm thinkin' there must be a
movie in here somewhere - and it may not be a sci-fi feature.

Sally Breeden, HT(ASCP)

New Mexico Department of Agriculture

Veterinary Diagnostic Services

1101 Camino de Salud NE