[Histonet] CD11c and CD206

John Shelley jshelley <@t> sanfordburnham.org
Tue Mar 6 08:04:10 CST 2012

Hi All,

Was wondering if anyone has had experince using these antibodies. I have been given these antibodies from an investigator and they are from Ab Serotec. One is Rabbit and the other is Armenian Hamster it appears I can get the CD11c to work with a mild protease but the CD 206 does not appear to work under all the conditions I have tried. Too many to list but If someone has worked with both or one of these antibodies your help would be greatly appreciated.

Kind regards!

John Shelley