[Histonet] Repair techs for very old Shandon Tissue Processor, (Roosevelt was in office)

Joseph Madary patjnm <@t> gwumc.edu
Fri Mar 2 11:26:28 CST 2012

I have an old Shandon tissue processor that is so old, they just called in tissue processor, I think  Kennedy was in office, and the serial number is -10. THe machine has been donated and passed down and I am having a hard time getting to work. I t worked once, but now it just keeps giving me every kind of error possible. In speaking with Shandon they have helped me to a coup-le of different resets, but all it does is cycle and try and find other modules. THis os one of those procssors that might have been part of a sequence of several processors. It keeps looking for other modules. ANyway, I cannot get it to do anything. DOes anyone know of a tech out there who can work on these Shandon Pathcenteres? Many thanks.

Nick Madary, HT/HTL(ASCP)QIHC
George Washington University
Pathology Core Laboratory
Ross Hall, Room 706