[Histonet] RE: Macrophage stain

木村裕樹 kimulah <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 19 23:17:46 CDT 2012

Hi. all
Let me add another question linked to marcophage staining.
So far we have done macrophage staining several times with F4/80, and
in most of the cases
IHC images were quite beautiful, for liver, spleen, adipose tissue and so on.
BUT, we have not succeeded in staining lung alveolar macrophages....
One of my friends(pathologist) told me that F4/80 was not good for
alveolar macrophage
but he also don't know how to deal with this problem.
Does anyone know what is appropriate antibody for staining lung
alveolar macrophage?
Thanks in advance

Hiro