[Histonet] Frozen Sections Falling Off Slides

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Sun Jun 17 14:34:16 CDT 2012

Wow you can run frozen sections through those machines? That's awesome.  I
figured it wouldn't be gentle enough to process them.
I'm a fan of Fisher Scientific superfrost plus slides.  Fisher claims the
slides are electrostatically charged to keep the sections from falling
off.  Whether that's a bunch of hooha or it's actually true, our sections
don't fall off, even after in situs.  I believe most scientific suppliers
sell their own brand of superfrost plus slides if you don't want to buy
from Fisher.

Emily

"You see a peanut, day's off to a good start; you witness some soil it's a
jamboree for Vince Noir."
--Howard Moon, in "Charlie", The Mighty Boosh