[Histonet] Temp travelers needed

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 08:37:33 CDT 2012

Hi Guys--

We're getting busy again and need a few more travelers.

---If you're curious, we'll spend some time answering your questions.

---If you're ready, we have a couple of short openings to talk about.

Either way the conversation is fun and informative--the good, the bad, the straight scoop--histotech to histotech!

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.