[Histonet] HTL needed - FT Days--flexible hours

Cheryl tkngflght <@t> yahoo.com
Wed Jun 13 08:33:35 CDT 2012

Small community hospital with a nice family feel (great schools/parks/cost of living) is seeking a registered HTL with a BS in one of the sciences.  The conversation is simple and you can talk with the facility folks without any committment...we're looking for the perfect fit for the hospital AND for you.

My most favorite jobs have been small community hospitals...knowing you've made a difference for your pathologist and your patient doesn't get any better than in small town hospitals.

Give me a call--if this doesn't fit we'll work to find you a job that does!

Cheryl

Cheryl Kerry, HT(ASCP)
Full Staff Inc.
Staffing the AP Lab by helping one GREAT Tech at a time.
281.852.9457 Office
800.756.3309 Phone & Fax
admin <@t> fullstaff.org

Sign up for the FREE newsletter AP News--updates, tricks of the trade and current issues for Anatomic Pathology Clinical Labs. Send a 'subscribe' request to APNews <@t> fullstaff.org. Please include your name and specialty in the body of the email.