[Histonet] I thought of unsuscribing once...

Jerry Ricks rosenfeldtek <@t> hotmail.com
Fri Jun 8 13:28:42 CDT 2012

a long time ago when I noticed how much histonet mail was filling up my inbox.

Then I remembered that the hotmail address where I get histonet posts exists primarily for the purpose of receiving histonet posts!  I have two histonet folders on this account--one for questions and one for answers.  It's really not that hard to make a dedicated email account for your Histonet mail.

Histonet is like a Craigslist pathology geek forum and don't know what I would do without it.

Jerry Ricks
Research Scientist
University of Washington
Department of Pathology