[Histonet] why people are unsubscribing?

Jennifer MacDonald JMacDonald <@t> mtsac.edu
Fri Jun 8 11:02:41 CDT 2012

I always unsubscribe when I go away for vacation so that the histonet is
not informed each time that "I am out of the office".  Perhaps others do
the same.

Tunde Ajibade <tajibade <@t> echd.org>
Sent by: histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu
06/08/2012 09:00 AM

"'histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu'"
<histonet-bounces <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
cc
"histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu" <histonet <@t> lists.utsouthwestern.edu>
Subject
[Histonet] why people are unsubscribing?

I noticed that histonet has been having a lot of people unsubscribing for
the past few weeks. Is there any reason why they do this? Because histonet
has being a great source knowledge and excellent for the histotechs,
cytotechs and even for the pathologists. I will never unsubscribe, I am a
life member.

 Tunde HTL(ASCP)QIHC