[Histonet] Why people are having issues unsubscribing

Connolly, Brett M brett_connolly <@t> merck.com
Fri Jun 8 09:26:54 CDT 2012

I also agree that that adding a specific "Unsubscribe" link would hopefully alleviate the problem.

Now....please unscribe, uscribe and unsubscribe me.

Hey - it's Friday :)

Brett M. Connolly, Ph.D.
Imaging Research Fellow
Merck & Co., Inc.