[Histonet] Reagent rotation

Mark Perrin perrintoshia <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jun 5 13:04:50 CDT 2012

What is the normal procedure for changing the reagents in the tissue processor? We have a Sakura VIP6. Should the schedule of changing be based on number of runs vs. number of blocks processed? About 80% of our blocks are small GI biospies.

Thanks in advance for your input.

Toshia Perrin
Medical Practice Coordinator
Southern Pathology

This message contains privileged and confidential information intended only for the use of the addressee named above. If you are not the intended recipient of this message you must not disseminate, copy, or take any action in reliance on it.