OT: [Histonet] View Transit of Venus

Emily Sours talulahgosh <@t> gmail.com
Tue Jun 5 09:15:45 CDT 2012

Also, the ISS will be taking close-up pictures of Venus, the first time the
pictures will be very detailed as the cupola wasn't on the ISS before.
http://www.flickr.com/photos/nasa_jsc_photo/7164346718/in/set-72157629649730820/

Emily

"You see a peanut, day's off to a good start; you witness some soil it's a
jamboree for Vince Noir."
--Howard Moon, in "Charlie", The Mighty Boosh