[Histonet] In FL, who can perform IHC/ISH?

Kim Donadio one_angel_secret <@t> yahoo.com
Sat Jun 2 12:11:40 CDT 2012

This is correct. The only exclusion is a private office lab only needs to meet CLIA sub part M requirements. The science courses basically
CLIA has been lenient on this but are now getting tuffer with the new healthcare regulations coming out.

I don't want to make this a threat but everyone needs to be diligent   About upping their game. It's Saturday and I really don't want to get blasted

Read CLIA sub part M and go to DOH fl site like jay recommended

Cheers

Sent from my iPhone