[Histonet] our first histology conference

mohamed abd el razik k84as <@t> yahoo.com
Tue Jul 31 16:51:13 CDT 2012

Dear all we are now arrage for the first conference of our department at Faculty of veterinary medicine- Cairo University- Egypt . Within the range of 6 monthes.....the details well be specified and tell you about....it well be an amazing opportunity for you to take a trip and visit Egypt and enjoy the sunny weather....cruize the River Nile....visit Khan al- Khalili market the largiest market in the world for torrists to buy exotic perfume bottels, arab clothes and amazing sauvenirs.......Also visiting the Pyramids the only Ancient Wonder of the world that haven't been destroid by time and many many other interesting places

So we want to enrich our new conference by 2-3 speakers who are going to visit Egypt and participate in our conference as speaker - lecturer for any topic related to our amazing feild......and realy a good opportunity to made a channel of connection between us in Egypt and you......Please don't hisitat to replay to me whatever your position and the favorite topic you would like to share us with it.......and don't miss the opprtunity to introduce yourself to us and enjoing the trip in Egypt......Also for companies which would like to share us email me for arrangment.... all advice from you well be appreciated ....thanks

Dr. Mohamed abd El Razik
Ass. Lec. of Vet. Histology
http://www.facebook.com/mohamed.abdelrazik.9