[Histonet] Histotech/IHC/Grossing Jobs In NY/NJ/CT areas (Permanent)

Melissa Phelan melissa <@t> alliedsearchpartners.com
Tue Jul 31 11:32:45 CDT 2012

Allied Search Partners has been retained for the following searches. We have
openings in Immunohistochemistry, Grossing, and Histology. Please forward
this along to anyone who you know that would be interested in any of the
following positions. We do offer generous referral bonuses.

1. Please email a copy of updated resume to me or fax to 888-388-7572 for a
full job description. Please note: No other information about the location
or organization will be given prior to receiving an updated copy of your
resume. Thank you!

We have the following positions available:

Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Histotech
LOCATION: East White Plains/Near Port Chester, NY area
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
Tuesday-Saturday 2PM-10:20PM
OR
Monday-Friday 9:30pm-5pm

Immunohistochemistry (IHC) Histotech
LOCATION: Clifton, NJ area (Northern NJ)
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
Monday-Friday, Day Shift

Histotech
LOCATION: East White Plains/Near Port Chester, NY area
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
Tuesday-Saturday 7am-3:30PM

Histotech
LOCATION: Binghamton, NY (East of Ithaca)
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
Monday-Friday Day Shift 8AM-4:30PM

Grossing Histotech
LOCATION: Port Chester, NY area/East White Plains
DEPARTMENT & SCHEDULE:
Monday-Friday 7pm-12am

To view a complete list of Allied Search Partners current openings go to:
http://www.alliedsearchpartners.com/careers.php

Melissa Phelan
LinkedIn: http://www.linkedin.com/in/melissaphelan
President, Laboratory Staffing