[Histonet] PA Needed - Finder's Fee

Susan Dowling susan <@t> labpath360.com
Thu Jul 26 16:14:25 CDT 2012

July 26, 2012

To whom it may concern:

I am a recruiter in the laboratory / diagnostic industry, and we are seeking a PA for a large group in the southeast.  This is an excellent opportunity for financial and career growth with excellent benefits in a very desirable area of the U.S.

Our primary focus is pathology and techs, so our database is not very large in the PA arena.  If you or someone you know that is from an NAACLES-Accredited Pathologists’ Assistant program and is ASCP certified with a minimum of one year experience, please forward them my contact information.

We also offer a "Finder's Fee", so your recommendation doesn't go unnoticed. Please advise them to mention your name as a referral source. We keep an updated database of referrals.

Furthermore, we are always looking for new HT's and HTL's, so feel free to send us your resume or contact information.  Our practice is based on utmost integrity - We do not share your information without your prior permission.

As always, Kind regards,

Susan Dowling, President
3106 Bethel Road, Suite 66
Simpsonville, SC  29681
864-236-5094 (office)
864-915-2698 (cell)
864-642-3696 (fax)
www.labpath360.com
susan <@t> labpath360.com

“Finding Tomorrow’s Success Today”

Confidential: This e-mail and any attachments are confidential and are intended solely for the addressee. If you are not the intended recipient of this transmission, you are hereby notified that distribution or copying this information, and any unauthorized use of the information in this transmission, are strictly prohibited and may be unlawful.

If you have received this information in error, please notify the original sender and destroy its contents. The contents in this email are those of the individual sender and do not necessarily reflect LabPath360, LLC.