[Histonet] Non-Histo. question

Sarah Dysart sdysart <@t> mirnarx.com
Tue Jul 24 13:35:43 CDT 2012

So, I go on maternity leave in 52 (I hope...) days...while out I will have one of those automatic messages that says I'm out...Since I get say 20ish emails a day from histonet I would assume that 20ish of these replys will go out to everyone, and I don't want to drive people bonkers.

Maybe the moderator could answer...what do you want me to do?  Cancel and rejoin when I get back, or is this just something that gets filtered out?
Thanks

Sarah Goebel-Dysart, BA, HT(ASCP), QIHC (ASCP)
Histotechnologist
Mirna Therapeutics
2150 Woodward Street
Suite 100